About the Living Language Affiliate Program
The foremost brand in the field of foreign language self-study, Living Language has taught millions to speak, read, and write a new language since 1946. We offer a wide range of products, including audio programs, books, and online courses in twenty-seven languages. The common factor in every Living Language program is our philosophy: Anyone can learn a new language, as long as the course meets the learner's goals and needs.
The Living Language Affiliate Program provides you with the opportunity to earn money by referring your site's visitors to purchase products at Randomhouse.com. Travel and language sites, blogs, communities, coupon sites, book marketers and reviewers, fan groups and partner organizations are invited to join the program. If your website relates to one of our products or languages, consider becoming an affiliate.
- It's free to join
- Earn 8% - 10% in commission
- Real-time reporting of your earnings
- Secure reporting and payment through ShareASale
- We provide our affiliates with a wide variety of marketing materials, including banners and ad copy found in your free ShareASale account.
Commission Rewards and Rules:
|Level||Range of Net Sales per month||Rate||Sample earnings for a single item|
|$7.99 book||$14 book||$25 book|
|1||Up to $2,500||8%||$0.64||$1.12||$2.00|
|2||$2,501 - $10,000||9%||$0.72||$1.26||$2.25|
|3||$10,001 and up||10%||$0.80||$1.40||$2.50|
Qualifying Net Sales result from a qualified link from your site to Randomhouse.com and all affiliated sites excluding costs for: Shipping and handling, gift wrapping, sales taxes, service charges and credit card processing fees, customer book returns, charge and debit card fraud and bad debt, and any coupons or other discounts applied by the linked customer to the purchase.
All media and formats that are sold through our shopping cart are eligible, including paperback books, CDs, online courses, and more. You can earn fees on all books purchased by the linked user.
How to join the Living Language Affiliate Program:
Joining the program is simple and free. We've partnered with ShareASale to ensure the highest quality program.
To apply for the Living Language Affiliate Program follow these steps in our ShareASale account:
- Sign into your ShareASale account. If you're new to ShareASale, please use this link to join our ShareASale program.
- Click on the "View and Search Merchant List" link at the top of the page.
- Search for "randomhouse" and click the "View Details of this Program" link on the results page.
- Click the "Join Program" link to sign up. Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified upon approval.
How to find and implement our banner and text links:
- Sign into your ShareASale account.
- Click on the "Get a Link/Banner" link on the top of the page.
- Search for "randomhouse".
- Click on the "Get Links" link and choose "Living Language" or "Living Language Online Courses" from the list of categories.
- Copy the HTML code from below the banner and implement it on you website.
Please be aware that we will not ship books outside of the United States. However, we are more than happy to partner with those sites that originate outside of the United States.
Affiliate relationships are subject to the terms agreed to at the time an affiliate signs up for Random House's affiliate program via Share-a-Sale.
Other Participating Affiliate Brands:
Living Language is an imprint of Random House, Inc., the world's largest English language book publisher. When you sign up for the Living Language Affiliate Program, you also have the potential to earn a commission by promoting four other Random House brands — Fodor's, Random House Audio, Listening Library and The Princeton Review.
Multiple advertising opportunities exist to combine our dynamic array of products ranging from Random House and Listening Library audiobooks to test-prep books from The Princeton Review.
You may consider selling Living Language books, CDs and online courses alongside Fodor's Travel Guides for the informed traveler. Or an audience interested in improving their language skills might also be attracted to The Princeton Review to improve grades and test scores. You have the freedom to choose what brand combinations will work best for your site's visitors.